April 19, 2021
We are about to reach the halfway point of the semester, a perfect time to collect student feedback. This video serves as a reminder
***Request: Carolyn appreciates your feedback regarding The Monday Minute series. She has included seven questions on the Open Space Document. Please type directly into this doc or add comments on the side. Thank you.***
- Blackboard: “Survey” or “tests” tool
- Google: Google Forms, Docs, or Jamboard (Forms would allow you to see results in graph form, Docs would allow students to see each other’s anonymous feedback and build off one another, Jamboard would create a sort of class whiteboard)
- Question Ideas:
- Keep it simple. Some form of what’s working, what’s not, what they like, what they’d improve.
- One format:
- 1. What are the strongest features of this course and of my teaching? In other words, what contributes most to your learning?
- 2. What specific suggestions do you have for changes that I can make to improve the course or how it is taught?
- 3. Is the pace of the course: too fast just right too slow?
- Give options. Tell students to leave at least X number of comments, so they can choose which questions to answer.